Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Vortex of Flames   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Vortex of Flames, inside rests the souls of the Fire Eaters. The Fire Eaters are Legendarium Creatures that were used to train keepers of fire. The Vortex of Flames is also one of Domino's efficient magic sources.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
King Oritel
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:09 am

"Impossible... THE ANCESTRAL WITCHES!!! NO! WE DEFEATED YOU, WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!?" I shouted with anger. "HAHAHAHA, dear Oritel when will you learn. We are the most powerful source of evil in the Magic Dimension. We are here to get our revenge, and it won't be subtle. Luna, join our side. Your powers have proved to be extremely powerful. We know what happened to your parents. Your mother lied to you, she knew your powers were from the Electric Dragon but she didn't tell you. She fled to the Dreamland to kill the Electric Dragon because she knew evil forces would try to steal your power, your dad also went with her. Your parents tried to take away your powers." The witches explained.

"LIES! LUNA DON'T BELIEVE THEM!" I replied with more anger. "Luna, who are you going to believe? A king with no value for his citizens, or the strongest magic trainers in the magic dimension?" The witches asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:12 am

Luna went wide eyed. "I don't know what to do. How can I trust you three. You tried to destroy my planet and everyone in it!", Luna Yelled as she didn't know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 am

"Oh no dear, we just tried to make you realise how powerful you really are. Why stay in a group with these useless people you call friends? They are just holding you back, you can be so much more! You could have all the power in the world. Just say the words..." The Ancestral Witches continued trying to persuade Luna. 

"This is ridiculous! Luna, think about everything we've been through. Think about everything the Sparx Club has been through!" Vanessa exclaimed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:17 am

Luna thought for a moment. She didn't know what to do. She can trust her friends but what if the witches changed a bit and want to help her. She couldn't decide what to do. Darkness surrounded her mind but she had to fight it in order to do what's right.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:20 am

"Just say the words, just say the words..." The Ancestral Witches kept whispering in Luna's ears. All at once, Vanessa walked up to Luna and held her hands. "I know you want to find out what happened to your parents, but this isn't the right choice.. but.. whatever you choose just know that we'll always be here to support you." 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:25 am

Luna started having flashbacks of her past. Then it led up to her friends and what they have been through. A tear went down her face. "If I remember correctly, you witches said the same thing to bloom when she was younger and fighting you three. Then you ended up almost destroying the universe. It is our job and my job to protect it not destroy it. I can't trust you in anyway. My father would never try to take my power and they wouldn't try to destroy the dragon. You just want me to help you destroy the universe because you know my power is strong and dangerous. I won't go through with it!", Luna yells as her eyes and symbol lights up with memories still playing through her mind.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:30 am

"Hm." Vanessa gave Luna a smile and a nod as she spoke to show how proud of her she was. 

"ARGH! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE RAT, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!" The witches yelled in unison as the dark tornado swirled backwards into the vortex making the witches disappear. 

Vanessa then ran to give Luna another hug. "I am so proud of you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:34 am

"Thanks vanessa. I'm not gonna and I don't want to, loose you guys because of some crazy rumor. I love you guys and you make me want to try harder. I don't want to loose you all.", Luna said smiling and hugging vanessa, determine to do what it takes to protect the universe and her friends.

Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:37 am

"Luna, today you have showed the true act of determination. Domino will always be grateful to you and your friends." I told them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:38 am

Luna nodded as a 'thank you' and a 'happy to help' gensture. She loved her home plabet, she wasn't gonna let anything destroy it.

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:13 am

Rushing from the backyard and into the room of the vortex, Talia immediately hugged her friends along with Oceane. "Guys, we did it! The monsters disappeared!" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:21 am

"Yes, and we also found out who is controlling the Legendarium... those evil Ancestral Witches.. but don't worry. We will defeat them." Vanessa said with a confident tone. Suddenly, the portal back to Alfea opened up. "Stay safe." Vanessa said to King Oritel as her and her friends jumped in the portal back home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vortex of Flames
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2