Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:09 am

Remember when you watched Winx Club Season 1 and there was that episode where Stella got into Miss Magix. Well, we are bringing Miss Magix to the roleplay. However, we need your help. Down below you can leave us some comments by telling us if you like the idea or not.

HOW WILL IT WORK?: The beauty contest/pageant will be held in the outdoors of Alfea National Park. There will be 3 judges and each contestant will have to perform their talent in their performance. But first there are other stages to complete. The first stage is the fashion show. The contestant will have to do a catwalk on a runway. The second stage is the speech stage. The contestant will have to answer some political and fashionable questions. And the final one is the talent show where you can perform your talent For example, you can juggle, sing, dance, act, ect. It's kind of like a talent show. After each performance the judges will decide a vote.

REWARDS?:  The winner will be announced at the end of the show. The winner will get 500 Diamonds which they can spend on outfits and will be titled as "Miss Magix 2016"

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN: We are planning on either during this as part of the summer plot where students can either choose to go on vacation or stay at Magix which will give them the chance to enter. Students who leave for vacation won't be able to enter. If it is postponed we will move it to November or January.

HOW WILL MY OC BE ABLE TO ENTER?: Your roleplay character can enter by going to the Alfea National Park and going in the Circus Tent where they will usually find Stella who we are thinking of making as one of the judges. You can ask her to sign up there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:21 pm

This is really cool!

I don't really have many suggestions :p
but I do have to say
This is well planned ya know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:53 pm

I think this is so cool! It's kind of like the real show Very Happy! I also don't have any suggestions because it already looks perfect but as for the date I think you should wait until it's like September or something or until we finish the summer plot so it doesn't conflict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions   Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:11 pm

I really like this idea. I think it will give the RP some flare. I would love to sign up when we do it if my OC can at that point. Can't wait! Already have amazing ideas for my character! Great job Vanessa!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/

Miss Magix 2016 Roleplay Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge-
Jump to: