View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 900

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Entrance   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

This is the entrance of Cloud Tower. A bridge is located to the gate connecting the school to the forest.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griffin
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 pm

I stood in front of the entrance gate as the new students stood before me at the bridge. "Welcome to Cloud Tower, to all the new students and returning students! Here you will be learning how to master the dark arts with the stellar courses in Mayhem, Hexes, and several levels of Witchcraft classes." I Introduce. 
"In corporation with the Magix Exam Board, we are proud to introduce new student ID's. Every single student will get one and it will be filed in our register. I trust you will all keep this to your best conditions as it can lead to new adventures and grant you access in some of the best places in Magix City." I continue handing the student id's out to the new arrivals. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 600

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Darina grabbed the id out of her hand. Darina read it carefully "So just basic information? Ugh!" Darina said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 am

Mal grabbed the ID emotionless and said "Yippie.". She then plugged headphones into her MagicPhone and listened to music before the lady could move on with the speech.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lola
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:02 am

I grabbed my ID and waited quietly for Headmistress Griffin to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griffin
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 am

"I'm not going to rumble on too much, you must already know that I am Headmistress Griffin and I am in charge of the school. I will also be teaching you Witchcraft this semester. Classes start tomorrow at 9:00 am sharp. You will be able to find your room number on your ID and I trust you already know when and what your lessons are. Also, feel free to join any of the after school activities which can improve your grades." When I had finished explaining the doors of Cloud Tower dramatically opened introducing all the students to the hallways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 600

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Darina looked at the dramatic opening of the doors. "Now thats interesting!" she said fascinated. She walked into the hallways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:31 pm

"Uh oh, late on the first day?!?!?!!!" Skylar exclaims to herself as she runs inside the school with her suitcase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 am

Vanessa could see CloudTower's gates at the end of the magical portal and as she exited the portal along with Talia and Luna they saw Zarathustra and Ediltrude. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:49 am

"Well, hello there fairies. Welcome to Cloud Tower. We have been informed that you are on a quest here to assist Headmistress Griffin with the mission on finding a locating spell for the Legendarium." I said while giving the girls a strict look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 am

"We will be your tour guides for this quest. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask us, you can usually find us in our classrooms. Now, please follow us into Cloud Tower where we will begin your tour." I continued as I led the girls inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:59 am

"Okay, girls this is it! Let's blow this popsicle stand!" Vanessa said as they were just about to leave but suddenly the Cloud Tower Bridge started shaking and vines started spawning from the bridge walls. "Wha- what's going on?" The vines then strongly wrapped around the girls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:06 pm

"Hahaha, you didn't think you were going to get away with this did you? Well, let's just say we have been sent from the woman in power to take out the trash." I walked up to the girls laughing in wickedness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:09 pm

"Touch us, and you will pay!" Vanessa said threatening them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:26 pm

"Hahah or what? Anyway, it's not you two losers we want." I said talking to Vanessa and Talia. "See, I don't know if you've noticed but a little birdie told us that your friend Luna, posses one of the most powerful energy sources of the Magic Dimension: The Eletctric Creature of the Moon. Now, im sure you can see why we would want to steal your power." I explained with a slight grin as I started casting a spell that transferred all of Luna's magic to me and my two friends.

"HAHAHAHAH!" We laughed as as the electric magic started flowing in us and we started becoming more powerful. "Thanks Luna, we promise we will look after your powers for you!" I said sarcastically as me and the witches vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:30 pm

"NO! LUNA!" Vanessa yelled as she saw them take her power. When they left she was still in shock but she recovered and focused all her magic on the vines controlling them. "RELEASE US!" She yelled as the vines went back into the walls letting the girls go. "Oh no! Luna are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Luna was weak and screaming as they took her power. "Yeah, I'm fine-",Luna said as she collapsed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Vanessa looked up and suddenly a potral appeared she looked deep into it and saw Alfea at the end. "C'mon let's go!" Vanessa helped Luna get across and then she and Talia jumped in bringing them to the courtyard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Entrance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Cloud Tower-
Jump to: