View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 900

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Hallways   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:36 am

These are the hallways that connect the Upper Floors to the Ground Floor.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lola
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:19 am

I entered the creeperific hallways and my jaw dropped in awe. Everything was so spooky looking and the school really had a Victorian antique vibe. After I had finished admiring the place I hurried to my dorm room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 600

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Darina had entered the hallway of this school of witches. Darina had looked around the hallways for a bit until she found her dorm "Ugh! Finally!" Darina said in a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:15 am

Mal quickly hurried to her dorm room to unpack.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griffin
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 pm

I noticed the new arrival rushing to inside to the hallways. "Well, I'm glad you could make it Ms. William." I respond a bit sarcastically. "You haven't missed much, just the semester's opening ceremony. Don't worry though, here's your ID for the semester which will allow you to access some of the most exclusive places in Magix." I explain giving her the student ID.

"As you can see, you will be staying in Dorm 12 so I suggest you go and unpack. Classes start tomorrow at 9:00 am sharp." I say dismissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Skylar looked at the ID strangely as she gave it to her, and in her head she thought "Oh yeaaahhhh! This will definitely be a blast for entering dance clubs!" she then rushed to my room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:22 pm

When Vanessa and the girls were being introduced to the spooky hallways of Cloud Tower, Vanessa was stunned by it's design and architecture.
"Wow, this place is spooky." Vanessa said a bit terrified of the nearby student witches standing by.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Talia was not the slightest bit frightened by the looks of Cloud Tower, she just thought it looked like a dumpster.
"Honestly, this place just looks gross not spooky." Talia said whispering to Vanessa and Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:26 pm

"These are the hallways, crowds of students will mostly be found here during changes of lessons or breaktime." I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:44 pm

"Hahaha!" I laughed hysterically after placing a vomiting potion in the cafeteria. I quickly then saw Ediltrude and Zurathrusta along with some students and I started to act like I was just on my way to class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:47 pm

"Ugh, excuse me for a moment." I then snapped my fingers as a vomiting potion appeared in front of me floating in a magic bubble that I summoned. "COLLETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I then shouted as I interrupted the rebellious girl from leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:48 pm

My face turned into a "yikes" expression, and I slowly walked over to Ediltrude. "Look, Ms. Ediltrude whatever it is, I promise I had nothing to do----"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Before the girl could finish I snapped my fingers and turned into a bright green frog. "Hmph." I said as the girl hopped away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:51 pm

"B-b-b-but you just turned her into a frog...That's not how you deal with students!" Vanessa exclaimed after what she saw a bit infuriated at the irresponsibility of the teachers at Cloud Tower.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:54 pm

"DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" I shouted very loudly while my eyes turned purple and my voice echoed through the halls. Everything went quite for a second and then i regained my calmness. "Listen here, here at Cloud Tower we have a way with dealing with problems. We teach girls how to learn different spells but we don't tolerate when girls make our school look bad, therefore we teach them a lesson. I DO NOT CARE IF YOU AGREE WITH OUR METHODS OR NOT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I strictly stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:35 am

"Yes - yes - m'am." Vanessa replied stuttering a bit terrified of the strict guide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 am

"Good, now let's resume the tour. Next, we will be going to the cafeteria. Follow me, please." I said as me and Zarathrustra led the girls to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:10 am

"Oh yeah, that's not a lot of work at all..." Vanessa said sarcastically as she and the girls exited Ms. Griffin's office.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ediltrude
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:49 am

"Your dorm rooms will be found at the guest room of Cloud Tower, Headmistress Griffin also suggest that you should attend the morning class of tomorrow to get a good grasp of learning variety. You will be attending my class which is on the second floor. Don't be late." I said as I let them go to their rooms and unpack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 am

"Well, this school is...um...something." Talia said with a bit of a eye roll. She then went to the guest room with Vanessa and Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 pm

"Okay listen, I don't know what is up with this school but I have a really bad feeling about this place. Let's just go and find the rest of the ingredients and head back to Alfea as soon as we can." Vanessa said to the girls with a bit of worry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

"You're right Vanessa, this place is very strange... and the negative energy just keeps getting stronger. Let's head back to the archives, that's where the 4 pages are." Talia then headed to the archives with Luna and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hallways
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Cloud Tower-
Jump to: