Musa's Spell Chamber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Musa's Spell Chamber   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:04 am

Welcome to Musa's Spell Chamber! Here, Musa will be able to help you learn and improve your magic spells and this can help you increase your powers by a lot. Learning these spells will not change what your power is, it will simply just give you essential spells to use in battle.

Lifesparkle - By learning this spell you will gain a shield spell that protects you from 10% damage. (Improve spell 2 more times and shield impoves to 20% damage, Takes 2 minutes to make)
Dragonfire - By learning this spell you will gain an attack/offensive spell that deals 20% damage. This will be one of your high spells. You will be able to decide what this spell does in order to deal damage. (takes 3 minutes to make)
Fairyaura - By learning this spell you will be able to cast a 2 minute aura on yourself that increases all your attack spells by 5%. This spell will have a 4 minute cooldown. (Takes 7 minutes to make)
Magicounter - By learning this spell all your learned spells will have a 5% cooldown reduction (which means that they will load faster, takes 10 minutes to make)
Airnova - By learning this spell you will gain temporary wings that grant 5% more damage to attack spells, 10% speed to your flying, and 5% resistance to your shield. This effect will wear off in an hour. (takes 20 minutes to make)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:35 pm

When I had arrived at the Spell Chamber I noticed that Musa was present and that there was a magic crystal orb in the middle of the room. I immediately went to talk to Musa to find out more on my mission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Hey there! You must be looking for the Lifesparkle skill. By learning this spell you will gain a shield spell that protects you from 10% damage in battle. You can also improve this spell and as you improve it, it will grow stronger. Now just put your hands on the crystal orb for 2 minutes and let the magic flow into you. 

For your next lesson, you'll have to visit the potions lab and create a Kiris potion. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:45 pm

When the 2 minutes had passed, I felt a new energy inside me and with a bright smile I headed to the potions lab.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:12 pm

I opened the door I saw Musa "Hi..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:50 am

I also walked through but slowly examining the room and then i found musa. I walked up to her to begin my spell training.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musa's Spell Chamber   

Back to top Go down

Musa's Spell Chamber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1