Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Archives   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Looking for a specific book? Or are you just wanting to read? You can do all that at the Cloud Tower Archives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

AuthorMessage
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:00 am

"Ugh, I think we've had enough adventures for a day. Let's head back to our room." Talia said still trying to regain her breath and noticing that's it getting really dark outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:22 am

Vanessa,Luna,and Talia then went to their Guest Room after Vanessa dismissed her transformation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:01 pm

When the girls got to the archives they started looking for the pages. "Hmm, these pages are magical but Griffin said they would be in plain sight...then again we can't always trust what she says after lying to us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:02 pm

"Hmm, just keep looking guys, it has to be here somewhere." Vanessa said looking back at Luna and Talia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Talia then saw a blue light shine from a corner behind a book shelf. "Huh?" She thought to herself as she followed the light she then walked to it and saw a book floating in the sky. "GUYS I FOUND IT -" Talia yelled as she was about to touch the book but suddenly, it turned into something full of negative energy... a shadow monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Monster
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Out of the blue light then grew the beast, the Shadow Monster. It appeared and snarled at the girl. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:26 pm

Vanessa and Luna then quickly ran to Talia's aid. "Okay...don't make any movements.. these things can't see they can only hear." She whispered. The girls then slowly started to back up trying to not make any sound. Suddenly, Vanessa accidentally hit the edge of the book shelf making a book fall off. With a slight gasp Vanessa wondered what would happen next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shadow Monster
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 pm

The creature heard the sound and focused on where it was coming from. Suddenly, it could hear heavy sounds of breathing and it did not hesitate to pounce on Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

"Ugh! GET OFF ME!" Vanessa yelled as she kicked the creature off of her. "Magic Charmix!" She yelled as she transformed.

"Hmph, I've been waiting to test out my new Charmix spells." Vanessa said smirking at the monster. "Floral Blast!" She yelled attacking the creature with 2 magic beams knocking it back a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shadow Monster
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:39 pm

As the beams knocked the monster back it grew angry. It then opened it's mouth generating a strong dark magic beam. It shot across the room flying towards Vanessa knocking her against the bookshelf and then knocking her down causing her to go unconscious. 

The creature then also heard squeaking next to Luna so it looked in her direction and also generated the strong dark magic beam knocking her back and making her fall to the ground feeling weak. The creature then put up it's tail and knocked her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:47 pm

"No...no..no..I'm alone..." Talia thought even though she was usually brave. She then started crying and broke down to her knees. "Why do I feel like this....I'm usually so confident." She thought. She then wiped her tears and looked straight at the creature. "You've hurt the only friends I have, and I won't let you get away with it!" She yelled. "Morphix Ball!" She exclaimed with great energy knocking the creature back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Vanessa regained consciousness a bit and her eyes could barely open but she saw a bright purple light shine upon Talia, she then saw it wrap around her like water. Suddenly, the room was filled with light. Talia had earned her Charmix.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 pm

(AHH!  cheers I'm so happy her transformation looks so good! Thanks!)

"I..I did it! Now, I'm a Charmix fairy too!" Talia exclaimed. She then looked at the creature with a smirk and yelled "MORPHIX NET!" Trapping it. "I don't know who sent you or where you came from, but it's time for you to leave! MORPHIX BALL!" She shouted destroying the monster. It then disappeared in a pile of ashes. After that, Talia quickly ran to help Vanessa and Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 pm

(No problem! You're transformation sheet has also been updated so you can see your charmix anytime you want and you can check your new spells! http://magicalwinxclub.findforum.net/t291-talia-romero-archive#2330 also you have gained 200 Diamonds and 200 Heart Coins from completing the Charmix mission in the TASKS Board! Congratz!  cat) I'm also gonna wait for Ashley to post something to make her feel involved!

While trying to get up Vanessa exclaimed "Talia you did it! You earned you Charmix!" She then hugged her.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:07 pm

"Congrats! you got Charmix!", Luna said feeling a little sad that she was behind. She didn't have her Charmix yet And she really wanted it. But she was still happy for her friends that they got it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 am

(Ash, I edited your post cause there was only 1 monster and it's already defeated ^-^!)

As the girls gathered themselves and fixed all the dust off of their clothes, a blue shining light shun upon 4 books ripping out pages from the books. The pages then flew to the girls. "These must be the pages we need! We did it! Yes! Let's head back to our dorm, we'll store them there." Vanessa said as she and the girls headed to their guest room.

TIMESKIP: After School (Alfea-time)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Archives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2