View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Archives   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:21 am

Looking for a specific book? Or are you just wanting to read? You can do all that at the Cloud Tower Archives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:34 am

As Talia,Vanessa, and Luna approached the Library all they could see was a rotten dark library. At the headdesk sat a pixie librarian who's desk plate said: Discorda. "Um excuse me, Discorda?" Vanessa asked quite quietly. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Discorda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:47 am

"Why, yes dawling?" I responded as I looked through some of the library files to see who still needed to return books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:49 am

"Headmistress Griffin has assigned us something, and we require a plant by the name of 'Ambrosia' to complete the mission. We were told it's in the library, do you know where?" Vanessa asked as she got closer to the head desk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Discorda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:55 am

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing hysterically by the ignorance of the three girls. "Why if i knew where the Ambrosia was I would have taken it for myself and sold it many,many,many years ago." I continued. 

"The Ambrosia plant can only be found by the pure of heart. It is hidden for a reason. It will only appear if your heart is 100% made of good magic. I shouldn't say this but...even Headmistress Griffin can't find it. She heard rumours of it in Alfea and she and Faragonda teamed up to find it. They were successful...well at least Faragonda was successful. Griffin stole it from Faragonda's archives and brought it back to Cloud Tower in the hopes of gaining riches but the flower disappeared in her hands and hid itself somewhere in the library." I explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:59 am

"Ehm - thank you m'am!" Talia cut in as the girls and her huddled in a corner of the library behind the tall bookcase. "Guys, you know what this means right? Headmistress Griffin isn't trying to help Faragonda find the flower, she's trying to get us to STEAL it for her!" She exclaimed quietly to the girls. 

Last edited by LoliRock! on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Discorda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:01 am

As the strange girls went in the back to talk, I got a message on the computer that a student had to return a book so I headed out of the Archives to give them a notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 am

"She's not going to outsmart us. Let's find the ingredients. We'll pretend to be doing her part of the quest but we will switch up the plan last minute. She won't know what hit her." Vanessa said as she clenched her fists.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 am

"Oooh interesting plan." I said as I came out the side of a bookshelf. "Yegh." I added as I tried to get the frog taste out my mouth from Ediltrude's punishment. "Sorry, but I can't let you do that. See, I overheard the part where that flower is worth so much. With that kind of money I can be really rich. So when you find it hand it over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:38 am

"Or what?" Talia asked as she also clenched her fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:42 am

"Erika, Lazuli? You can come out now." I said as my two friends walked up behind me. "See, I don't know if you know this but your magic here is very weak. Cloud Tower is fully covered in dark magic so the chances of your magic beating ours is very slim." I explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 am

"Well, if you hurt us, we'll tell Headmistress Griffin." Vanessa quickly replied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Erika
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:44 am

"An we'll tell her about your plan to take the ingredients for yourself." I quickly said looking at them straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:46 am

"Now co-operate or you might end up being cafeteria food." I say with a slight evil grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:48 am

"Okay - okay! Just don't hurt us...we'll find the flower. It won't be easy though, it's not exactly in plain sight." Vanessa said as she started looking for the flower in the bookcases while the witches followed their every move.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lazuli
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:51 am

"ARGH! JUST HURRY UP BEFORE I CHOKE YOU BY YOUR OWN HAIR!" I yelled at the girl who was taking too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:53 am

"HEY! DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Talia stormed up to Lazuli and slapped her leaving a red mark. She then realized her actions and looked at her hands. "I-I- am sorry... I didn't mean to-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:55 am

"How..dare..you." I said slowly as I looked at her in hatefulness. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as the fairy's hair started moving by itself and wrapped around her neck, it started chocking her. "IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CO-OPERATE FINE, HOPE YOUR BODY HAS FUN IN THE CLOUDTOWER DUMPSTER." I said as I saw her lose breath by second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:57 am

"NO! LET GO OF HER!!!!!!!!" Vanessa yelled as a green sparkly beam shot from her chest towards Lazuli knocking her down.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:58 am

"UAHHHHH!" Talia took a heavy breath as she was released. "Tha-thanks Vanessa." She said while still trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Collette
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:00 am

"Enough of the games. If you won't give us the flower then no one can have it. Inferno Tempest!" I yelled as 3 strong electric strikes shook the library knocking books over and trembling the lights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:06 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Vanessa yelled. "FLORAL BLAST!!" 
Vanessa shot a strong ray of nature as it hit Collette and bounced back on Lazuli and Erika knocking all three of them down. Vanessa looked back as the book cases were falling and she could just see Luna and Talia panicking and in pain. "NO! NO! I WON'T LET YOU DEFEAT US! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!" She shouted in anger as a huge ray of light fell upon her. All at once, Vanessa was surrounded by nothing but light. She felt like her body was nothing but positive energy and she felt stronger. She had earned her Charmix.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:34 am

"Vanessa! You got charmix! Now leave us alone you witches!", Luna said as her eyes glew up in anger and she clenched her fists in anger as well. "Lighting strike!", she tells attacking the witches in great force. "I won't let you keep hurting my friends. I just won't
", she said in great defense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 am

"Yeah..I did. Wow, I feel so powerful!" Vanessa exclaimed while spinning in the air. Suddenly, a bright light started shining from a book. The book flew up and started trembling releasing the Ambrosia Flower. It flew up to Vanessa and lay on the palm of her hands. "Guys...we did it!" She exclaimed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lazuli
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:55 am

"Argh...this isn't over!" I said as I vanished me and my friends in a dark cloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Archives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next