Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Courtyard   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:05 am

"Vanessa De Linphea." Vanessa said as she signed in with Ms. Griselda. She then made her way onto the Courtyard as a past-graduate. "Wow, I can't believe I've graduated Alfea College." Vanessa thought to herself. She and Talia had applied to be staff members at the school so they could stay at Alfea a little longer. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:08 am

"Vanessa! Wait up!" Talia yelled as she catched up with Vanessa. "Jheez, I can't believe we're so old now, hahaha." Talia said laughing. "I guess we're like teachers now." She added as they hugged each other. Talia then noticed Luna and Oceane weren't there yet. "I guess, they didn't apply for the teaching position?" She said disappointed. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

Fairy Pet : Fairy Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:00 am

"Hey everybody" says Floria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:13 am

Melania notices a girl with greenish-blue hair introducing herself into the conversation. "Oh, hi! You must be new, My name is Melania. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:31 am

Floria is so stressed out of her first day in Alfea with these many fairy. *Oh there is a beautiful fairy with blond hair* she said in her mind *Oh ! she is talking to me, does she likes my hair or is she making fun of me? ok ok Floria don't panic she seems like a nice girl just be normal and say hi * "Hum, oh hi Melania nice to meet you I'm Floria. Yes I'm new and hum... and I'm kind of ...lost and umm scared"

*Stupid Floria, you say to a girl that you don't even know that you are scared. My GOD she is gonna run away and never come back you can't even be normal. Stupid Floria" :kikokick:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:05 am

"Aww, it's okay Floria! Nice to meet you, me and my friends will show you around. This is our second year at Alfea, haha." Melania said as she showed Floria to Lidiya and Cotton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamCotton
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Girl Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:06 am

"Hi, Floria! I'm Cotton." Cotton replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

"And I'm Lidiya... okay can we speed up the introductions? This is getting boring. I want to go see my new dorm." Lidiya said as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 am

"I'm glad to meet all of you" says Floria "and let's do as Lidiya says let's go to our dorm" :floraemoji:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griselda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 am

As I was signing in the students, I noticed Vanessa and Talia standing at a corner having a conversation. Interrupting them I said "Excuse me ladies, I have something very important to tell you. As you girls know, you are now staff members at Alfea. That means you are required to wear a uniform. Talia you are the sports intern for Aisha, that means you coach the students in the volleyball and soccer team when Aisha can't make it. Vanessa, you are the fashion intern for Stella, that means you help her with any of the designs she needs and you help her teach the fashion class." I explained as I snapped my fingers to transform the girls into their staff uniforms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 am

"Wow! These outfits are so cute! I can't wait to help Stella with her designs!" Vanessa exclaimed as she twirled around with her new uniform.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 am

"Oh! Nice clothes" Says Floria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:31 am

"Oh thanks! You must be Floria, we had a list of all the new students this year! I hope you enjoy your stay!" Vanessa said and then she and Talia made her way to their staff dorm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:53 am

Yes that's right :aishaemoji: :floraemoji:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musa225
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Shar enters the courtyard. 'I don't know anyone here, guess I have to make new friends.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Luna walked from the gate into the center of the courtyard pulling her suitcase behind her and went to go check it. She came in a bit late than normal but she made it just in time. She figured that her friends would be in their dorms by now so she went to get checked in before she went to find her dorm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
Griselda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 pm

"Ms. Moonray! You must be on time now! You're a part of the staff now! You are Bloom's assistant and you are in charge of making sure students don't get into any trouble!" I scolded Luna. "Before you go to your staff dorm, The Winx have requested that we give you girls uniforms..so here's yours." I said as I snapped my fingers transforming Luna into her work uniform.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:21 pm

"Wow! I totally love this!!", Luna shouted excitedly while looking at her uniform. "Alright! Thank you Griselda!", Luna said her finale line and then grabbed her suit case and started heading over to her new dorm with a bright positive school year. Before she went in, she looked up at the Alfea building. "Hello again Alfea. This year is going to be a great one, I can feel it." Luna then went in to find her friends and her dorm.

Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 am

Soon all of the students gathered around the Courtyard field and it was time for me to give my welcome speech. "Hello ladies! Welcome to a brand new school year both returning and new students! As you know, last year there was a lot of things that happened but thanks to the Sparx Club..." I said as everyone clapped. "We were able to defeat the Ancestral Witches. So, today they will be giving you a special presentation. They will be flying through this obstacle course." I said as I pointed at the obstacle course that had a tube then a continuous ring of fire followed by a giant ball with holes in it and finally small orange balls to surpass like cones. "Whenever you're ready girls."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:38 am

"Uh... is Ms. Faragonda trying to kill us or something?" Talia whispered to Luna and Vanessa as she saw the obstacle course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 am

Vanessa looked at the Obstacle Course and then looked at all the students watching. "We have to make a good impression or else these students won't take us seriously." Vanessa thought to herself. "Here goes nothing... SPARX! ENCHANTIX" She transformed along with her friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:00 am

Lyra arrived in, a bit late but saw a bunch of students sitting in the obstacle feild. She went over to sit with them then noticed her sister Luna and the sparks club so her face lot up with joy.

After Luna transformed along with the others, she flew over to the start waiting to see who goes first.

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 am

"OKAY ALFEA! YOU WANT A SHOW, I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOW!" Talia yelled confidently at the students. She then flew up and started going into the obstacle course. She first entered the tube that was really dark until she saw the end of the tube. When she got out she saw the ring of fire. She hesitated to fly over it but she just closed her eyes and flew across making sure the fire didn't catch her. She then just flew into the giant ball with holes in it and flew across the cones and landed safe and sound. The audience then clapped for her as she bowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:11 am

"Okay, i'll go next." Vanessa said as she looked dead on at the obstacle course. She then flew speedily in the tube. When she got out she saw the ring of fire. She got scared for a bit but she got over it and flew across the fire. She then did the rest of the obstacles and landed on the ground safe while the audience clapped.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Floria
Charmix
Charmix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:21 am

"How did they do this " said Floria "I barely can fly " :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Courtyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top