Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Courtyard   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Faragonda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri May 26, 2017 4:24 pm

As the crowd of girls started to settle down a bit, I walked up the podium staring at the front of the Courtyard and spoke. 
"As most of you know, summer is approaching in just a few couple of days which means that for some of you, your journey as Alfea fairies will be ending. In order for you to pass the third year you have to pass the official Magix Fairy Exam. This consists of you attending the simulation room and fighting a series of monsters. You will then be graded and if you are successful you get to attend graduation. Good luck to you all, and I wish you the best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri May 26, 2017 4:26 pm

As the crowd loudly chattered Talia looked at Vanessa and asked: "So, are you ready for the exams, because i'm surely not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat May 27, 2017 2:41 am

"Haha, I mean I think I am, we've been through so much not only as Enchantix fairies but overall. I'm sure we can defeat a few monsters." Vanessa said as she smiled at Talia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat May 27, 2017 2:44 am

"Aww man, I wish I was a part of the third year! They always get everything!" Melania complained as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat May 27, 2017 2:49 am

"Well look at the bright side, at least you have another year in this splendid school!" Lidiya said with huge sarcasm as she tried to block the hot sun from hitting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 am

"Okay well, c'mon I think we should head to class. They'll probably tell us more about the exams." Vanessa said with a smile to Talia as they both headed towards the Lecture Hall for more big announcements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faragonda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:01 am

As the crowd settled down and students of all years gathered around the courtyard, it was finally time for the graduation ceremony. At my left side was the graduating third year students and at my right were professors holding the diploma's for the girls. "Girls, these past three years have been full of adventure,laughter,danger, and friendship. Tonight marks the day where you are finally awarded for your efforts and are acknowledged for your bravery. Tonight marks the beginning of your adventure as Guardian Fairies. It is your job to protect your home planet from now on and protect the universe." I said as I gave my speech. As I reminisced over the things that have happened in the past three years it was finally time to hand out the diplomas and graduation music started playing. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:03 am

"Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of them *crycrycry*" Melania said as she burst into tears watching her third year friends in their graduation gowns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:04 am

"Ugh, stop being such a crybaby jheez." Lidiya said as she shoved tissues in Melania's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daphne
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:13 am

"Maya Natalina." I said as I started calling up students and handing them their diploma.
"Amelia Prestino."
"Oceane Waterina."
"Luna Moonray."
"Annie LaSoll." 
"Melissa Vandergoun."
"Chelsea Vandergoun."
"Teresa Princessa."
"Vanessa De Linphea."
"Maggie Perima."
"Talia Romero."
"Midge Miller"
"Amaryl Stellar."

As I was calling out their names I was handing the diplomas out and made sure I gave each of them a bright smile to let them know how proud I am of their accomplishments.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faragonda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:18 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what bravery and courage looks like. These girls have been through so much these past few years and they are still going to face challenges in their new journey but through it all, they still know the value of determination, and one day you too can be like them. Ladies, some of you will remain at Alfea in order to explore your powers further, and some of you may return back to your home planets but remember that your quest as fairies will never come to an end." I said as I gave my final words followed by a clap from the audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:26 am

Vanessa felt a tear coming down from her eye as she looked next to her, she saw Talia,Luna and Oceane. She felt a flash of the three years she's been at Alfea. She remembered everything from the battles against the Ancestral Witches, to the funny moments, to the sad moments. She then gave a big hug to the girls and said "I know our group fell apart in the last few days, but I just wanted you guys to know that you'll always be close to me and you will always be like sisters to me and don't be afraid to call me when you're back at your home planets." 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 am

"I know I haven't always been the easiest and I know I haven't always expressed it but..I love you guys and you will always be my best friends and my family. You guys were there for me when no one else was. I wish you all the best." Talia said as tears fell from her eyes and she started crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Luna looked at the girls and could tell that they are always going to be in her life. "I just want you guys to know that, no matter what, you girls will always be in my heart and thoughts. If you ever need anything, come find me. I will do anything for you. I love you guys!" Luna said as she absorbed her final few minutes at Alfea College with her friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:55 pm

"Aww, I love you guys." Oceane said as she hugged the girls for a final time.

Vanessa then got into position with the girls as the graduation played and everyone took a good glance at Third Year Alfea 2017 for the last time.

"WE DID IT!" Vanessa yelled followed by loud yells and claps from everyone.
The graduates then lifted up their hats and took off their graduation capes and started yelling and screaming while dancing. "WE DID IT!" Vanessa yelled again.

Winx Club Roleplay is on hiatus until September! Thank you guys for this wonderful semester! See you when school starts again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griselda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Back to School, September 2017

As I stood near the Courtyard gates, students both old and new came rushing in for the start of the new school year. With a board and pen in my hand, I was ready to check all the names of the students who had arrived. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merissa
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:48 am

After signing in with Griselda, I stood at the Courtyard waiting to see if I would notice Cheryl, my childhood friend. We had both applied for the same school so I was expecting her. The large group of girls around me was making me feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheryl
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:49 am

"Merissa!!" I yelled as I ran up to her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh! It's been so long! You're hair has gotten waaay longer since middle school. I am so happy to see you!" I rambled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merissa
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 am

"Cheryl!!! I missed you so much, and i see your beauty and bubbliness still hasn't faded...LOVE IT!" I exclaimed as I gave her a hug back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angela
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 am

I walked through the gates of Alfea and into the Courtyard and this year I was able to see more students than ever!! "Wow, this year is going to be a total blast!" I said to myself as I went to catch up with my friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 am

"Sigh, another year of total drama and chaos..here we come." Lidiya said depressingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:58 am

"Speak for yourself. I can't wait for this year! I can already feel it, Lidiya! This is going to be the year, for... THE REBELLIX CLUB!" Melania said in excitement as she hugged Lidiya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:00 am

"Oh, Alfea... I can't believe this is my last year here..." I said as I made my way into the Courtyard with my luggage to see my old friends and catch up from summer break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamCotton
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Girl Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:01 am

As Cotton made her way through the gates of Alfea into the Courtyard, she noticed Lidiya and Melania in the middle. She then smiled and ran up to them in excitement, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:02 am

"COTTON!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW WAS SUMMER BREAK?" Melania replied yelling back in excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Courtyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Alfea-
Jump to: