Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Courtyard   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:18 am

While storming out of Alfea and into the courtyard, Talia noticed Vanessa had arrived back from Magix. "Ugh, Vanessa thank goodness you're back, Griselda brought some new girl into our dorm! We don't need another girl! The Sparx Club is already full!" Talia ranted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 am

"Talia, give the girl a break, I mean she just got here and probably feels unwelcomed and nervous. Plus, I'm sure she's not that bad. And hey, she doesn't have to be in the Sparx Club, she can be just our roomate. I heard Melania and Lyra are planning their own club anyway." Vanessa replied as she started to walk into the hallways of Alfea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 am

Meanwhile, Lidiya was just relaxing in the sunny aspect of Alfea reading alone. She noticed Melania rushing up to her. "Oh gosh, here we go again..." Lidiya thought to herself as she shut her book closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:03 am

"Heeeeeeey, Lidiyaaaaa!" Melania said annoyingly as she approached her. "Ok who am I kidding, I know you don't like talking to people and are very anti-social but listen to this. You know how Dorm 1 has their own fairy group and gets assigned missions and stuff? Well, what about Dorm 2 we need missions as well! So I thought of coming up with our own group... THE REBELLIX CLUB!" She explained with enthusiasm. "And I want you to be in it!" She continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteTheWitch
Believix
Believix

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:04 am

"Hmm...actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm up for it!" Lidiya said as she smiled back a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:05 am

"YAY! REBELLIX CLUB ACTIVATE!" Melania said as she saluted Lidiya and then ran off to find Lyra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 am

"Why is it that the new girls always want to take away everything!" Vanessa yelled in frustration a she walked off into the middle of the courtyard. 
"Vanessa,wait! It's their first year, c'mon let them have a bit of fun!" Luna said trying to compromise. 
"Fun? Excuse me, this isn't fun okay? You do realise that if they form a group that becomes more successful than us, all the missions will get assigned to them right? Which means the Sparx Club will be nothing but a group full of losers." Vanessa said looking straight into Luna's eyes.
"Oh my gosh, Vanessa what happened to you? You would never talk like this. I mean yeah, from Talia I would expect this kind of behaviour, but not from you. You know what guys, come talk to me when you've gotten your act together. This is childish, and pathetic." Luna scolded as she stormed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

"Ugh, forget her. I never really liked her anyway. She was always so bossy, it's like she wanted to be Bloom or something." Talia said as with a laugh. "You're right, if these new girls really do form a better group than us. Alfea and the magic dimension will revolve around them, just like it revolved around the Winx a few years back while everyone was living in their shadows. We can't let that happen, I can't let that happen." Talia said clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Vanessa felt kind of bad and felt like she was changing. Her and Luna had been friends since the beginning of when school started, and now it felt like she was losing all of the people close to her. "Talia, this group is falling apart and i'm not sure if it's because there's another group of girls to replace us or if i'm just doing all the damage." Vanessa said as tears began to fall down from her eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:14 pm

"Vanessa...it's not your fault. Luna chose what she wanted to do. Now it's either you're in or you're out." Talia said trying to persuade Vanessa, but deep down Talia also felt bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:48 am

"Yeah,well...I don't know anymore." Vanessa said as she gave Talia a rude stare and then walked off to her class.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisha
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 am

"Hey girls! How are you all doing this evening? Good?" I asked as I acknowledged my afterschool soccer club. "Alright, so today we are going to just be playing a match, just have fun and make sure you all play safe. We do not want anyone getting injured. Tecna will set the ball in the middle and start the game." I said as I let Tecna do the honors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tecna
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:05 am

I then pressed a button on my digipad and a golden transparent ball appeared in the middle of the soccer field. "Get Ready and..." I said as I then blew the whistle indicating that it was time to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 pm

I looked at the opposing team which had Talia,Amelia,Midge, and Maya. I then turned back to my team which had Amaryl,Stephanie, and Angela. Clearly it looked like we had the advantage since we had the most strongest people in our team. "LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled as I started quickly running against the ball in the middle of the field. I got it and then started running towards the goal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Immediately, I slid across the field crossing against Ronda's legs making her trip and release the ball. "Haha, don't think you're the only one with skills!" I exclaimed as I got up and got the ball and started running down the opponent's side of the field.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryl
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 pm

"It's not gonna be so easy trying to get past me!" I yelled as I charged for Talia and tackled her to the ground, I then grabbed the ball and started running back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:01 pm

I then saw Amaryl coming towards me with the ball and all my teammates were yelling "Amelia tackle her!" but I was too afraid plus I hate soccer, i was only doing this afterschool club because I needed extra credit. I then tried to run up to Amaryl but I was shaking so much and just looking at her in fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaryl
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 pm

"UGH, MOVE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I said as I started getting annoyed. I then put up my hands and attacked Amelia with a basic attack making her fall back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 pm

"Hey! That's not fair! FAUL PLAY!" Talia yelled trying to catch Coach Aisha's attention. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angela
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 pm

"Hey Amaryl, that was not cool, try and calm down." I said trying to calm my teammate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisha
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I then blew a whistle indicating that it was foul play and held up a red card. "Give the ball to Talia's Team!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Talia then looked at the ball and this time she was more determined than ever. She started sprinting across the field with the ball going along with her. She started dodging all the opposing team's members and she was finally close enough to reach the goal but from her angle she knew she couldn't make it. She then saw Amelia at a corner. "Ugh, please tell me this isn't the wrong decision." She whispered to herself as she threw the ball to Amelia yelling "KICK IT IN THE NET!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 pm

"W-what?" I hesitated a bit but I knew I had to think on quick feet so I just kicked my leg and the ball hit my toes and bounced right off of them flying into the net. WE HAD LANDED OUR FIRST SCORE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:11 pm

"YES!!! WOOO!" Talia and her team yelled as they got excited and went to hug Amelia. "GOOD JOB!" Talia said as she felt a warm feeling inside her heart. She then started to remember what it was like being in a group with Vanessa and Luna. That feeling of friendship, something that had broken up. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat May 13, 2017 7:13 am

As Vanessa was just taking a stroll around the Courtyard, she noticed Talia and tried to avoid eye contact, Vanessa then continued walking and thought to herself. "Hmm, maybe I should go and ask Ms. Faragonda if she needs help with anything." She then rushed off to the Headmistress' office.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Courtyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next