AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 900

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: The Courtyard   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am

Lyra came over to Luna and got really angry at the witches. "No one messes with my friend!" Lyra yelled helping luna.
Luna was weak and coukd get up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
Tharma
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 am

"It's over." I added as I laughed wickedly with red electricity flowing around me. "HAHAHAHA!" I kept laughing until something caught my attention. "The-there's something wrong." I looked at the electricity around us as it started to die out. "Wha-what no?!? Impossible! What's happening?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belladonna
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:31 am

"No.no.no...we did everything correctly! IMPOSSIBLE!" I screamed as my voice echoed through Alfea and it's forest. "YOU DO NOT CONTAIN ALL OF THE ELECTRIC DRAGON'S POWERS! WHERE'S THE REST!" I shouted as I flew over to Luna grabbing her by her shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:32 am

"What do you mean?", Luna asked struggling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Lysslis
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:36 am

"UGH, DON'T PLAY DUMB!" I screamed also getting in Luna's face. "You don't have the full electric dragon power. Your powers can't be fully vanished unless the other half of the electric dragon power vanishes as well." I stated as the wind started to get chilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:37 am

"I don't know what you mean? Who else would have my powe" Luna asks in confusion.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 am

"Wait... I remember doing some research on the Electric Dragon as a part of Wizgiz's class. He said that usually, siblings born from a mythical creature will inherit similar powers. Which means, that someone related to you has similar electric powers." Vanessa said as she started to wonder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

"But I don't have a sister", Luna said.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am

"I don't know -" Vanessa was about to speak when a powerful bright light came out of the witches and reflected back onto Luna giving her, her powers back. "Luna! You got your powers back!" Vanessa exclaimed as she ran over to hug Luna. "But ho-" Vanessa was about to speak again but this time she was interrupted by clouds rumbling and forming a eye. A bright blue light then shined onto Lyra. Struggling to see what was happening because of the light, Vanessa saw a dragon like figure flying around the eye. "Wow." Vanessa said as she was amazed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 am

Luna was amazed as she took a step forward. Her symbol was kiting up brighter as something was happin with Lyra.

Back to top Go down
Belladonna
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 am

"Ugh, what's happenin-" I was about to say when a huge magic explosion occured between Lyra and Luna causing us all to fly back. Feeling weaker, and my head feeling a bit shaky I noticed that both Lyra and Luna's marks were shining. "The other half..." I whispered to myself as I was shocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 am

Luna felt a connection between her and lyra as they touched with magic energy and as it exploded.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

"They're...they're sisters." Vanessa said speechlessly as she waited to see what would happen next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Luna and Lyra's magic swirled around each other as the past left flashbacks in their head as they begin to start to remember each other. Luna refused to accept that she had a sister because her whole life she has been told that she have not had one. But since it was true, Luna began to realize what was happening. She had a sister and that was it.
Lyra and Luna both looked into each others eyes as they finally found each other.

Back to top Go down
Belladonna
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 pm

As the two made contact, the light began to shun even brighter and a huge magic wave spread across the courtyard with shining stars attached to it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled along with Tharma and Lysslis as we started to disappear into oblivion. "IMPOSSIBLE!!!" I yelled as the last piece of me vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 pm

"They did it..." Melania thought as she saw the witches disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Luna and Lyra smiled at each other as the light slowly began to fade as the witches were defeated. They both touchd hands and cried as they hugged each other.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Vanessa watched as the explosion stopped and the witches vanished and were destroyed. With a bright smile on her face, watching the soft stars fall on the ground, she walked up to Luna and Lyra. "We did it!" She exclaimed as she hugged both of them. "Well, you guys are sisters? How do you feel?" She added with a cheesy smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:36 am

Luna and Lyra looked at each other smiling and laughing. "Well, I honestly feel great. It's like the missing peice of me has finally rejoined.", Luna said still smiling as she realized that they had finally deafeted the witches.

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:28 am

Talia just looked at Luna and Lyra as the environment was still a bit awkward. "Well...um... we'll leave you and Lyra to discuss your new sister activities, haha!" Talia said as she pulled Vanessa's arm and left to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:35 am

As Luna and lyra both laughed and smiled. They stared to talk until it was time to head to the dorms themself.

Back to top Go down
DreamCotton
Enchantix
Enchantix

Fairy Pet : Special Girl Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:01 am

(So do I just start off?) 
Cotton made her way to the courtyard as she stepped out of the Magix City bus. "Wooow..." She said as she looked at the beautiful school of Alfea. She couldn't wait to meet her new friends and earn her transformations. She admired the building more until a staff member would show up to welcome her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Griselda
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am

"Erm..erm!" I coughed to snap the girl out of her daydreaming. "You must be our new arrival, Cotton Dynastia. Welcome to Alfea." Before giving the girl a chance to speak I continued. "Here is your student card, it will help you get into exclusive places around Magix when they ask you for your id and it has all your information on it and room information in case you get lost."

"Speak of which, you will be staying in Dorm Room 1 along with 5 other girls. Please follow me" I finished off as I started to walk to the Dorm room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamCotton
Enchantix
Enchantix

Fairy Pet : Special Girl Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 am

"Uh...okay.." Cotton replied a bit scared of the lady but she followed her anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:16 am

"Aww, Kevin is so sweet. I'm so glad I ended up with him instead of that disrespectful boy." Vanessa thought to herself as she got of the Magix City bus and looked at her flowers and her chocolates.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Courtyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next