View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 600

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:25 pm

I give you all go the newest adventures of Star Light and her freinds!

Chapter Forgotten Or Not Forgotten: Star went back to Alfea not suprised to see the others had forgotten all about her. Melody bumped into her lots of times not caring or even saying sorry! But Rose had not forgotten about Star. Rose had been helpful enough to even remember Star! But things werent the same Tecnoa had changed aswell. But Flare hadn't even remembered a single thing about Star, It was as if she was invisible! Star wasn't happy to see Tecnoa, Flare and Melody she was only happy to see Rose, A person in which she could trust. "Hey Rose are we sharing the room with all the stuffed animals in it?" questioned Star. "Why yes we are!" Rose said politely. "Whos the girl with the blonde hair?" Questioned the others as they had completely forgotten about Star. "None of you're buisness!" Star said rudely then flipped her hair in anger. "Atleast I can trust you Rose..." Star said "Yeah..." Rose said. When it was time for lunch Star and Rose sat together. "Hey thats my spot!" Flare said when she saw Star in her 'spot'. "Sit somewhere else, Its good to try something new!" Star argued. "Hah!" Flare said then pushed Star off the chair. Star got up then blasted Flare. "Young ladies! Come to my office NOW!" Ordered Mrs. Faragonda. To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:14 am

Star followed the headmistress to her office Flare followed aswell. When they got inside the office Faragonda sat in her chair and gestured Star and Flare to sit in the 2 chairs. So they did Star crossed her arms. Flare rolled her eyes. Star was very angry and glowed she got up from her chair and took Flare's drink and spilled it she then stormed off into the courtyard. She ran into the woods. She began to cry and put her head down "True friends til the end.." Star sang. She was sure she was expelled but is she? To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:21 am

Wow amazing. Can't wait to find out what happens. Yay!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/ Online
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Might be some Hannah Montana music visiting Star cause 'True friends till the end' is a lyric from 'True Friends' from Hannah Montana I iust loved Hannah Montana when I was younger (Probably when I was 3 or 2 or 4 and maybe 5) anyways im bored alot so im writing random stories Razz but who cares about that? lol might post the new part today
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 200

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:20 pm

I love your stories! They are fun to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Chapter True Friends: Star couldn't handle all the emotion. "Your looking out for me you've got my back so good to have you around you know the secrets I could never tell and when im quiet you break through my shell dont feel the need to do a rebel yell cause you keep my feet on the ground your a true friend your here till the end you pull me aside when somethin' ain't right talk with me now and into the night till it's alright again your a true friend you don't get angry when I change the plans somehow your never out of second chances won't say I told you when im wrong again  im so lucky...that I found a true friend your here till the end you pull me aside when somethin' ain't right talk with me now and into the night till its alright again true friends will go to the end of the earth till they find the things you need friends hand on through the ups and the downs cause they got someone to believe in a true friend your here till the end..." Star sang Flare, Melody, Rose and Tecnoa heard Star sing.

I know this isn't a chapter really but I wanted Star to sing 'True Friends' why? Its catchy xD
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:14 pm

Nice part even though it was just a song but it was nice. Hope there is more to it and if there is i can't wait to read it and see what happens after she sings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Chapter Did She Just...Sing?: Flare gasped. Melody gave Star a thumbs up. Tecnoa looked at Star strangely then the three realized something! "Star!" they all said. Star looked surprised "Got somethin' to say?" Star said to Flare. "Eh...yeah! I'm sorry!!" Flare said in a apologetic tone. Star smiled. "Want some more music?" Star asked they all nodded. "Ohhhh Cast out to sea drifting with the tide and no way you're finding me now that i'm free nothing but those glows paradise in front of me. Away from history! I hold my breathe and just believe! Tired of all the troubles they been wasting my time. I don't wanna fight i'm gonna leave it behind. Take you're own fate now i'm ready to fly! I'm in the middle of starting over! Back to the beginning meetin' everyone! Just to get it all right at the start. I'm in the middle of starting over i'm in the middle of starting over! Ohhh oh oh oh oh oh! Alone in the room tearing down the walls! Painting over bruises! Now this is home! Feel it up with love! Make the bestest new start! Yeah! As hard as it seems I hold my breathe and just believe tired of all the troubles they been wasting my time! All I don't wanna fight i'll leave it all behind! Taking a break i'm ready to fly! I'm in the middle of starting over back to the beginning going every way! Chance to get it all right at the start!I'm in the dumps! I'm in the middle of starting over! The color in the stars' seem a little brighter! Tomorrow isn't far awayyy! Far away! You know the hardest part i'm working towards a happy ending! Tired of all the troubles' they been wasting my time! I don't wanna fight gonna leave it behind. Take you're own fate! I'm ready to fly i'm in the middle of starting over! Back to the beginning once again! Chance to do it all again get it right at the start! I'm in the dumps i'm in the middle of starting over! Tired of all the troubles' they been wasting my time! I don't wanna fight gonna leave it behind! Take it on already! I'm in the middle of starting over! Back to the beginning once again chance to do it all again get it right at the start! My head's in the dumps i'm in the middle of starting over! In the middle of starting over! Oh oh ohhhh!" Star sang. (I typed it by ears not by actual lyrics sorry if their are mistakes) Everyone clapped " Heh! It's true you ARE in the middle of starting over!" all the girls said laughing including Star. They all walked back to Alfea singing 'Middle Of Starting Over'

So yep guys their friendship is patched up! YASS!! Anyways do you think I should put songs in these stories? If you think so then we think the same! If you don't think so we don't think the same Sad but it's you're opinion i'll get over it eventually
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:51 pm

It is your stories so it is up to you but at least have something in there that is about them talk, maybe fighting some one (bad guys) or at least some action and through the story could have some music as well. But i like the story very much. Good job!

Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm

I did have talk and don't worry some enemies are coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Okay good. I can't wait to read it!!!!

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sophix
Sophix

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:07 pm

These are getting good so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Ty! @Lolirock!
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Chapter, The Transformation Of Me: Star is looking into the sky as rain clouds appear in the sky. "GUYS!" Star shouted. The others ran into the room. "Trixie!" Melody said as she jumped out the window her hair flows with the wind as she lands on the ground. "Who's Trixie?" Star asks as she jumps down after the others. "She's a fallen angel..." Melody says as she makes an musical energy ball and throws it towards the rain clouds. "Yeah, a very evil one" Tecnoa added as she shoots electric bolts at the clouds. "And maybe even powerfuler than the most powerfulest fairy!" Flare said as she blasts fire to the clouds. "Wow...Flare is actually being...smart" Rose said as she blasts flowers to the clouds. But the clouds got bigger. "Oh look who it is....the useless fairies!" Trixie said as she shot dark beams towards the girls. The girls couldn't dodge it and were thrown back. Star got up quickly. She focused on her energy and her powers exploded. She fell unconscious. But Trixie was still standing. "Heh..the little princess can't even defeat me" Trixie said laughing evily. But, suddenly Star was glowing. For sure she had earned Charmix/Magic Winx. Trixie groaned. Melody jumped up. Rose gave a silent applause. Such as Rose did jazz hands! Woo! But Star was still unconscious. Her Charmix was yellow and a very bright orange. "Melodia strike!" Melody shouted attacking Trixie. And just as it hit Trixie.....
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Chapter, UH OH: And just as it hit Trixie.....Trixie teleported away with Star.

Star began to scream. She was on the ground, tied up. "LET ME GO, PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Star begged. "Anything you say?" Trixie became interested. "YES, ANYTHING! PLEASE!"

Trixie grinned as she untied Star. "I want you to betray your little fairy freak friends..."
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Chapter, YIIIKES: "A-alright..." Star managed to get out. "What do I do?" She asks in fear.

And so her mission was to change her entire personality which means, gone with good ol' Star to dark ol' Star. Oh and her clothes so they match her personality.

She sighed as she went onto the other side of town, the witch side. She walked into a store and came out with ivy colored clothes with some black, oh and a wig. She walked back to her dorm at Alfea and put the clothes in HER closet. "I hate this.." She muttered, them when she turned around.

"You hate being in a dorm with me?! FINE STAR DUMBO!" Rose yelled as she began to pack up all her clothes. "Ugh...no. Im gonna be the one to change dorms." Star rolled her eyes as SHE began to pack.

She walked to Faragonda's office.

"Come in."

"May I get a single dorm, or a cottage off campus? Me and my roommates can't seem to get along.." The star fairy whispered.

"How exactly can you not get along?" Faragonda asked. "Their, uh, still being rude.." Star said.

"Well alright, we have no single dorms, but we do have a cottage off campus, here's the map." Faragonda said as she gave Star the map. "Thanks.." Star muttered as she walked out of the school with her stuff, which was hard to carry. "Must...take..38475....trips....back.."
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:54 am

These are so good Very Happy!! I read all of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Sophix
Sophix

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Trouble Begins   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 pm

TYSM! I love feedback, I appreciate your comment Smile

Chapter, Change:

Star walked into the cottage. She set her last box down. "I remember when we had that fun party with Kayleigh, she was the life of the party, I wonder what happened to her.." She thought to herself. (When I mention things that didn't happen in the story its something that I made up on the last notice lol) She sighed as she sat on the couch and began reading a book called 'The Dark Stairs'. She sighed as she looked at the time. "2 Am. Well.." She sighed as she checked her phone for new messages.

"One new message from...Rose? I mean, sure she's my friend but like, why her? Ugh...WHA!!! She knows what happened to me." She screamed but then an evil grin came onto her face. "Heh...this'll be an easy way to get rid of her..." She then laughed.

well something happened to Star
something BAAAAAAAAD
she like legit

no kidding?
changed
well then
lemme just listen to taylor swift Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Star Light: Trouble Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1