AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 900

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Downtown Streets   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Downtown Streets of Gardenia! This is the open section of Gardenia where the roads and sidewalks of the town center are. The roads are usually packed with cars so be careful when crossing the street!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Citizens
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:24 am

Amazed, the crowd of citizens clapped for the fairies. "WOW! MOM I TOLD YOU FAIRIES WOULD SAVE US!" One child said with a bright smile. "FAIRIES! FAIRIES! FAIRIES! FAIRIES!" The crowd chanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:26 am

Suddenly, a infinite amount of skeletons arose from Gardenia's streets and terrorised the citizens of Gardenia. The skeletons spookly shot out purple goo to trap the citizens in. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:27 am

"Oh great, not this again!" Vanessa exclaimed in frustration. She then flew down to the streets to start attacking some of the skeletons. "UGH! THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM!" She yelled to Talia and Luna not knowing what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 am

"HELP! PLEASE! HELP ME!" I yelled as one of the absurd skeletons trapped me in the goo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm

"Ricardo!", Luna yelled as she flew down and casted a spell on the goo to get him out. "Fairy dust!", Luna yelled freeing him and pulling him out. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
Ricardo
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:15 pm

"Ri- wait how do you know my name?" I was about to ask in doubt. "Wait a minute - LUNA!" I exclaimed as I was slightly terrified and shocked that she was a fairy. "You...you're a-" I couldn't get the words out my mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Flame Bandits
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

As the defeated bandits tried to get up to seek an escape, they tried to create a diversion. "Th-those fairies.. THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK! THEY SUMMONED THOSE SKELETONS TO COME AND DESTROY US! THEY'R EVIL AND THEY WON'T PROTECT YOU FOREVER!" The bandits yelled trying to convince the citizens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Harmonix
Harmonix

Winx Coins Winx Coins : 800

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pm

"Wait what? HEY! WE DIDN'T SUMMON ANYTHING!" Talia said trying to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citizens
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 pm

"BOO! GO AWAY YOU EVIL FAIRIES! WE DON'T WANT YOU!" One of the convinced citizens started chanting. Everyone then started to follow along and started booing the fairies. "GO AWAY FAIRIES! GO AWAY FAIRIES!" The citizens chanted. "Go back to wherever you came from! We don't want you!" A little child said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Luna didn't know what to do. She then just flew up a bit to stand her ground. "We didn't summon those things! But we will drive them back into their hide outs!", Luna yelled as she continued to fight them as they were finally starting to decrease in the number of skeletons. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 pm

As Vanessa and the girls were too busy fighting the skeletons they lost focus of the bandits. Vanessa turned around and saw the bandits getting away with the bank money. "OH NO!" She said as she realised they had failed their mission. Vanessa then looked at the skeletons marching in the streets and the people chanting. "Luna! Talia! Let's just go, I think we just picked the wrong time to fight. We'll try again next time!" Vanessa exclaimed with confidence as she and her friends made their way back to their apartment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downtown Streets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2