AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins 1748
Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Downtown Streets   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Downtown Streets of Gardenia! This is the open section of Gardenia where the roads and sidewalks of the town center are. The roads are filled with cars, so becareful when crossing the street! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kevin
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 5630

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:06 am

"Vanessa!" I yelled as I interrupted her with her friends. She then flew down to hug me. "I'm so proud of you, see? I told you, you could do this." I said as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romeo
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 1934

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 am

"Ayo! Princess!" I said as I tried to call Talia over. "So, new powers huh? I'll admit this transformation looks good on you." I said as I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix

Winx Coins 1595
Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 am

"You know what, I'll take that compliment haha." Talia replied with a laugh. She then looked at Romeo's eyes for a few minutes. She realised she was falling in love with him. She then just looked down and blushed. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 5961

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 am

"Luna!" I shouted as I tried to get her attention. "THAT. WAS. AWESOME! You totally made her pee her pants!! Did you see how she just vanished - THAT WAS INSANE!!!" I exclaimed as I was so impressed by her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins 1646
Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 am

Luna blushed and stared into Ricardo's eyes. "Thank you Ricardo! It felt awesome. But, we can't take all the credit. You helped us. The citizens now believe in us. All thanks to you.", Luna added as she grabbed Ricardo's hands. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Ricardo
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 5961

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 pm

"Luna...I -" I hesitated to say something. I then kissed her. After that, I blushed and said "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins 1646
Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Luna blushed again and smiled. "Don't be sorry. I was wanting to do the same but was scared to", Luna said as she paused for moment and then hugged Ricardo putting her head on his chest. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin

Winx Coins 1748
Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Vanessa looked around and everything seemed to be fine for once. She was happy, Luna was happy, and Talia was happy. She felt glad. The sun had set and night approached so it was time to go home. "Guys, we better head back home. Today will definitely be one of those days i'll never forget." Vanessa said before she and the girls left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Mistress
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 1087

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 pm

As I summoned Aurora's Tower to the streets of Gardenia, I started to feel even more weak but I had a master plan in mind. "YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR VENGENCE? OKAY, THEN I'LL FORCE YOU! HUA!!!!!" I yelled as I used all my power to destroy the tower and make it collapse on Gardenia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 1290

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

"Oh no! The tower is falling! If we continue at this rate the tower will crash and fall on the people of Gardenia! You have to stop it!" One of the warrior fairies plead to the Sparx Club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Mistress
NPC
NPC

Winx Coins 1087

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:03 pm

"HAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T STOP ME, IT'S TOO LATE! HUMANITY WILL CRUMBLE!!!" I laughed evilly as the tower was falling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix

Winx Coins 1595
Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 pm

"No." Talia said as she snapped her senses together. "Humanity won't crumble, and it's time that you learnt that." She said confidently. She then grabbed Vanessa and Luna's hands. "GIFT OF HEART! LOVIX CONVERGENCE!" She yelled as the Gift of Heart appeared in front of her and her friends. They then combined their powers to destroy the Mistress and return the Tower back to Tir Nan Og.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Streets   

Back to top Go down

Downtown Streets
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Earth :: Gardenia :: Town Center-
Jump to: